All About Me

Hello! My name is Gavin, and I love sports, food, and relaxation. My favorite sport by far is baseball, and I hope to continue to play the game for many years to come. However, I love just about every other sport including football, basketball, hockey, and soccer. As other teenagers may relate to, I get hungry very often, and eating food is one of my favorite things to do. Although eating is a hobby that I repeat many times a day, I do like to eat as healthy as I can. As an athlete, I really do believe that eating healthy foods helps people with life longevity, athleticism, and intelligence. Some of my favorite foods include sushi, fruit, and pasta. Lastly, I usually spend what little spare time I have either relaxing by myself, hanging out with my friends, or working out and practicing. After a long day or week, I might put off my baseball and friends to just relax on the couch the whole day. If I want to take a break from sports and be with other people, I will go have a good time with my friends. However, most of the time I will practice my baseball and work to get better in my spare time. Through all of my hobbies, school always comes first because grades will get you scholarships more often than being good at sports. I really want to go to a great college, for I want to have a successful career as an adult. I’m ready for a fantastic graduation year!